Tuesday 10 May 2016

Break free,Live free.....




















I want to be happy
not impressive,
I want to live my life
free of prejudices.

I waited for this moment
for ages
Finally when i have it
There are now new cages.

It is not for someone
it is for my heart
No one seems to understand
pain of shooting dart.

I want to fly
high in the sky
Laugh my heart out
or as and when cry.

I just want
to be myself
Feel like that crazy giant
or that sweet little elf.

I feel alone
in this crowd of many
They all love me
and not one my enemy.

No offence
is ever intended
But an ever smiling face
is all emotions blended.

A B C D is
how they expect.
But my pattern
K Z F O randomly set.

I talk in
my sleep,
To unscrew all ties
and take a leap.

But that is
not the desired nature.
First others,then our future,
in-scripted in our legislature.

My heart is
beating low.
Too many arrangements
for dying slow.

Why my label read,
'Available for free'.
When my soul deserved me
without an extraordinary fee.

Too many expectations
to be fulfilled.
The adjustment mode,
now seems inbuilt.

The agony in heart
will slowly settle,
Like once brittle but
now a malleable metal.

Maybe it's what
is growing and learning.
Caution; Inflammable
Read the journey warning.

Still,I want to be happy
not impressive,
I want to live my life
free of all prejudices.

No comments:

Post a Comment