Friday 1 April 2016

Not my win,but my presence.....

Not my win,but my presence.....


Colours all around with fragrance in the air,
Your presence in life has that flare.
Five elements of nature combine together,
I was air, water,earth and fire
But to complete, you filled in the void altogether.

The flow in life takes all form,
To find a pearl,
Those waves hit the rocks in that dark storm.
For my story to be a legend,
It has to fight the toughest challenge,
My win will not decide, but my presence till the end.

Deep is just a small depth,
Infinity a limited measure,
To express this feeling of boundless love,
Languages worldwide are in debt.

Every mistake is a stepping stone,
A step away turn ,in disguise, a step closer to you,
To know my strength to match your heart tone.
You, a feather of pride on my hat, I brag.
It's like technology in alliance with healthcare. Swag!

Glass clarity of your thoughts reflect.
You create that scenic beauty of romance,
Though a little fidgety with that temper ,
You are so spot on perfect.

A glimpse of your vibrant persona,
Like those precious gems out on a starry occasion,
But you by my side;I wear that costly corona.
This journey of ours is destined,
Distance is undecided...
Holding hand firmly walking on this road of happiness
Our story will be a legend,
Because we will together fight the toughest challenge,
Our win will not decide, but our presence till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment