Saturday 5 September 2015

Product Marketing!

Product Marketing!




















Products being sold and products being distributed
Products of materials and man being attributed, 
Is it the decision for product's advertising strategy?
Or insomnia contributing to poor health and high acidity?
Agency management for my brand establishment
Brain cells running out of oxygen,
yet a worldly delude of enthusiasm and excitement. 

Business to business, business to customer 
or business to government, 
But my person to person 
family friend contact endangerment. 
Deep thoughts on new venture and brand acquisition, 
Is like extended plans of ruining my already disturbed life
and emotional ties annihilation. 

Competitive analysis of products in range
A display of my intellectual level, 
aiming foreign exchange. 
Creative designing and interactive presentations, 
But all my event planning fail for personal celebrations. 

Appreciation for my perfect market analysis
and segmentation,
But why my judgement goes wrong 
choosing people to display my affection? 
A constant rise in my market share rating, 
I feel sorry, I kept people who loved me, waiting. 

Official promotions for good product positioning, 
But unofficial public relations 
suffered-unbearable and heart breaking. 
A well deserved success of my product, 
with correct strategic marketing, 
Dangerously positioning my life amidst 
dark clouds,thunderstorms and lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment