Friday 25 September 2015

My strength, Now and forever....

My strength, Now and forever....



















I just asked you to help him.
You showed no sign of superiority; 
so ready there in.
The favour was always offered, 
How so generous? My heart pondered. 

Less time, more work
Focused leader, 
you manage my world without perk.
Calm, composed and attention to all my information, 
Every word heard; 
assurance for cooperation. 

A ray of hope in dark, 
Your motivation generated in me that spark.
Big or small, rich or poor, 
For generations of people,
its imagination of who you are! 

Omnipresent for me,
I let you in my heart, to be.
They may call you names,
And you have always played along,
all their games. 

I remember you, every now and then,
Before I do any wonder, or mess up again. 
I fall to rise back;
You push;I know you are there.
Adventure will be riskier now on, 
because my shield of protection 
is safe under your care.

No comments:

Post a Comment